Land Rover Defender L663 Features Activation Configurable Stop Start
Defender Configurable Stop Start
We are pleased to announce that we are now offering the Configurable Stop Start activation for the L663 Defender 11.4 screen. With this package, we will activate the Configurable Stop Start for you (It may be variable options as per car specifications). You may be also interested in other Options on Defender features activation.
- ACC adaptive cruise control – USD249
- AUTO fully automatic second-generation terrain response TR2 -USD99
- Dynamic RS and DYNAMIC-I mode adjustment USD249
- ATPC all Terrain Response control system – USD99
- Driver Mode – USD149
- Configurable Stop / Start – USD99
- Advanced TOW Assist – USD149
- WiFi Hotspot – USD99
Optional Retrofit Package
- External SIM and WiFI hotspot package
- Digital Driver Display Retrofit
- Wireless Device Charger
- Deployable Side Steps
- Deployable TOW Bar
- Configurable Ambient Lighting
- Sports Steering
- Large Rear LCD Display
Tools you needed for remote activations
HOT JLR Features Activation
ACC adaptive cruise control adaptive cruise activation Terrain Response TR advanced off-road package activation TOW assist advanced TOW to assist activation Dynamic mode and configurable mode WIFI hotspot defender 007 boot logo auto start-stop memory All Terrain Response control
JLR TOPIx Remote Coding Service
JLR Pathfinder FAQs
- Do you use original genuine tools and parts?
Yes – we only use genuine dealer tools and spare parts. For OEM retrofit, most of the time we use good-condition used parts to keep costs down for our customers.
- Will you guide us through training and programming if we buy your JLR DOIP Pathfinder System?
No, we won’t. You have to learn how to use the system and tools on your own. In case you need our team’s support, we will charge service charges remotely as per each coding programming job that you requested.
- Will the remote coding invalidate my warranty?
We can activate hidden features on your Jaguar Land Rover. These features generally share the same hardware as others so it’s simply as easy as a software activation In Our point of view is that we only use dealership OEM diagnostics tools and systems to carry out our retrofits and activations. The manufacturers state on the warranty page of their website that to void a warranty you would need to make a modification that is not within their specifications and we only stick to modifications that are within their specifications. Ultimately, it would be a decision for you to make based on your own inquiries and the information provided above.
- What will be the return and refund policy?
For all remote coding services successfully done, we do NOT accept refunds nor returns under any circumstances. You can also refer for more details from our “return and refund terms”.
- Are you able to support the activations remotely?
Yes, We can if you have the necessary tool and systems available.
- Can the dealer restore back my changes?
This is possible but not likely. We will happily re-code your vehicle as needed. For all daily service maintenance without flashing the control models, the features activated will keep the same.
- Can you retrofit the features to other vehicles?
Yes! We can. Many vehicles can be retrofitted but may require additional hardware, OEM wiring diagrams, and OEM way coding or flashing. Inquire us for details.
- Can you support the CCF editor as per our request?
Yes, we can.
- Can you remotely install Pathfinder v374 remotely? Will it work with 2022 JLR models?
Yes, we support all possible via remote.